Jamie A. Chisolm is an award-winning banker with a foundation established in accounting and community involvement. With a diverse bank lending background spanning several decades, Jamie has the skill set to guide your business through the SBA loan process.
- Voted Small Business Banker of the Year in 2009, 2010, 2011, and 2015 by the Small Business Assistance Corporation (SBAC)
- Voted Small Business Banker of the Year in 2009 and 2012 from the Coastal Area District Development Authority (CADDA)
- Past Treasurer, Member of Executive Committee, and Member of the Board of Directors for the Small Business Assistance Corporation
- Active with the Historic Savannah Foundation, serving on the Executive Committee and Board of Directors
- Board Member of the Greater Savannah Hockey Committee and the Greater Savannah Sports Council.
- Chairman of The Landings Association Marina’s Committee
Jamie has built his portfolio on credit and lending skills, market development and unyielding integrity. His motto: “Every day is an opportunity to help a business owner reach their dreams.”