The same qualities that make State Bank stand out among banks also make it a great place to work. If you desire a rewarding career in a professional atmosphere, are interested in participating in the growth of a forward-thinking organization, and are eager to provide exemplary service, you might just discover your career at State Bank.
Click on any open position below to apply
- Client Relationship Representative - 324 - 375 Fury's Ferry Road, Martinez, GA
- Senior Client Relationship Representative/Teller - Float - 450 - Atlanta (Buckhead), GA
- Senior Teller - 405 - Duluth, GA
- Teller - 374 - Savannah, GA
- Account Executive - 386 - Atlanta, GA
- Assistant Branch Manager - 108 - Macon, GA
- Branch Manager - 402 - Norcross and Duluth, GA
- Insurance Officer - 837 - Macon, GA
Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
State Bank is defined to building a diverse work environment with inclusion for both the near-term and long-term success of the bank. The bank defines diversity in its broadest context to include all that makes us unique: race, color, gender, religion, national origin, age, disability status, culture, sexual orientation, gender identity, parental status, educational background, socioeconomic status, intellectual perspective, organizational level and more. By doing so, State Bank is able to harvest the full performance advantages our diversity offers. Inclusion is the means by which we harvest this talent. It is the deliberate effort to leverage diversity and empower all voices to contribute to State Bank’s mission.